Broken

Hmmm...wat to write today. Same old question I keep asking myself everynight....over & over again. My life? Nahhhh...nothing interesting. Ok why not talk abt how I came up with this nick "Broken Wings".

Hmmm....where do i start??


That year is like a mountain peak in my life, for it awakened knowledge in me and made me understand the vicissitudes of mankind. In that year I was reborn and unless a person is born again his life will remain like a blank sheet in the book of existence. In that year, I saw the angels of heaven looking at me through the eyes of a beautiful woman. I also saw the devils of hell raging in the heart of an evil man. He who does not see the angels and devils in the beauty and malice of life will be far removed from knowledge, and his spirit will be empty of affection.

Comments

Popular Posts