To the woman I love,


To the woman I love,
To set my eyes on you is one image I never want to erase.
To be certain you are the one i'm destined to be with in this life,
I have already been blessed.
To have thoughts of you in my heart and mind with each day that I wake,
everything I had ever asked from love, has been given.
To know the greatest joy in life already comes from the love you have given to me.
I have already lead the life somewere not blessed to.
To be in a world where love dwells among the hearts of the cynics,
To be in a world where love has grown harder to find and keep,
I've found you.
And to find such love in you, and discover and share it with you, I have found happiness.
To start a journey in life together, no matter how difficult it could be for us.
We will pull through whatever obstacles life may throw at us,
For at the end of it all we still will have each other.
Always know no actions or words can symbolize what I feel for you inside.
You have given me every reason to say that life can be beautiful.
And no woman has touched my life the way you have.
I'll forever embrace you in my heart with tenderness and care.
And always take care of the love and trust you have given to me.
Fullfill all promises we've vowed to each other.
For I would tell the world just how much I love you,
But then you already are the world to me.
I love you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank You

Popular Posts