As the wind blew against my face...a tear roll


Ever hear the wind whispering into your ears??
The wind brings u the stories of all the tears that people which had bled tears for u...The cries of loneliness...
But what could I do. I am helpless...I used to bring the smiles into people's life but I don't seem to do it anymore...instead I'm bringing them tears...made them feel the coldness of my heart.
I'm crying...my heart is bleeding. Nobody knows it..
The phrase "So close yet so far"...sounds familiar?
I love her but I cannot make myself to get close to her....she deserves someone else better. But the pain of letting her go is killing me...
I'm lost in my own world...drowning in my own tears.

Comments

Siti Nur Ida said…
The pain of letting u go is killing me too, sayang..

I do understand how u feel right now..5 years ago, u told me how much u need a gerl who would love u as much as u love her..

I failed to do so...Eventhough things are getting better between us, I noe that feeling of hatred that day i turn my back on u will haunt u thru...

It's ok if u need time to think of where our r/p is heading..

I need time too..Time to reflect..Eventhough how much things are normal between us now, it won't erase that nite..

I noe when u hate that particular someone, u will hate them for life..

Will u hate me too sayang??

It's up to u to decide..I dealing on my problems too.. We need time to reflect..

I wish I could turn back time.My anger got the better of me..And I couldn't control it..

I'm sori...

Popular Posts