Happy Birthday..."Thank you, my friends"

Thank you so much for making 10/02/2008 the best day of my life.




Tears...yes I shed tears. It was the tears of joy...Thank you so much for all the efforts my friends...and not forgetting my beloved wifey. Ur presences is enough to complete this wonderful birthday. Sorry if I had miss out on anyone...no words can describe how touched I was. Thank you so much. To all my friends...no matter where or who u are. All of u plays an important piece of my life...without anyone of u...my life puzzle is incomplete.
Once again from the depth of my soul...thank you so much.

Especially my beloved Wifey, Khairin & bro, Wan, Imah& sis, Sazali, Grinch&gf, Hakim& gf, Ismail, Din&gf, Iswandi and all those who knows me...(sorry cant go on...if not It'll be forver)...Thank you.

Happy birthday Broken Wings.

Comments

Anonymous said…
u said wifey twice..awww...broken wings have turned soft..B, u're 25...behave urself hor..Once again, happie bdae sayang:)
Anonymous said…
awww..im so touched..u mentioned me sia..hahah..glad u enjoyed ur bdae...:)

Popular Posts