What hurts the most..

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
Tat dun bother me.
I can take a few tears now & then and just let them out.
I’m not afraid to cry everyonce in a while even though going on wif u gone still upsets me.
Tere are days everynow & again I pretend I’m ok.
But tat’s not wat gets me


Wat hurts the most...
Was being so close & and having so much to say & watching u walk away & never knowing
Wat cud haf been & not seeing that lovin' u,
Was wat I was tryin’ to do.
It’s hard to deal wif the pain of losing u everywhere I go.
But I’m doin’ It.
It’s hard to force tat smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone, Still Harder getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with tis regret.
But I know if I cud do it over,
I wud trade give away all the words tat I saved in my heart,
Tat I left unspoken...

Comments

Popular Posts