It was all a lie...


Now I understand...now I understand Y u wanted me to go away. The picture is so clear now......Well now I see the real truth. I dun noe wat to say..its over...no point in persuing u. Its plain over...It really hurts to know the truth. But then I had to know the truth..I was too curious. My heart aches..tears fell...speechless.
Dun walk away from me please...LET ME WALK AWAY FROM U!
Confused by my words? Well thats wat U've put me thru..but all that has ended.
Y must u lie to me...giving me all kinds of reasons to avoid me!!!
All this while..u had me in a world of fantasy...nothing real. U are not real!!!
Why must you lie...dun i at least deserved a little respect from u? Just a tiny one. I dun nid any comfort no more...U make me feel as if I was a bother to u.
Dun worry...I swear I'll never bother u.
Heed my words...HURT MY FRIENDS AND I'll KILL U...THIS I SWEAR!!!
Never show ur face in front of me!!! I HATE U!!! HATE U!!!
This is what u really want from me right?
Well I hope u're happy...
Thank you for all the false friendship you gave me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
if u r referring to me...
hmmm.
kill me if u want to.
so tell me all ur friends didnt give u a sense of belonging?they knew u uber longer than me.

thanks for hating me.
i deserve it.

Popular Posts