Smiles

My mind went blanked as the last few seconds of 2007 left me...into the darkness. Finally the year had passed...a new year awaits. Laughter of joys...celebrations everywhere....Friends, Families jumping with joy and in the corner, couples hugging as they glide into the night.
The night was filled with colours...didn't know that it could be so beautiful at night. The smiles on the faces of these troubled people...they were enjoying the moment...a moment so beautiful...As I turned around...a smiled squeezed thru my facial expression...Babygerl was bursting with laughter with the boys...and there "she" was with her loved one...as i gave her a warmth touch on her cheek i wished her a blissful new year....she smiled. A smile which I yearned to see on every faces of my friends.
As I turned my back and walked away...I knew someone is smiling at me...my other half which I never knew I had, my soulmate. The wind was blowing gently as i heard her voice...I smiled and whispered back my reply to the wind, " I love you too, baby."
Hold my hands...we'll walk thru this night as one.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Probably tat girl didint enjoy her New Year...Problably she was just trying not to spoil the scenic n joyous moment of e rest..Probably she just dont wanna spoil e joy n endless laughter of her LOVED ONE...probably...probably...hope 08b e better year for her n u...

Popular Posts