*Yawnnnn*

Its been quite some times since this blog was last updated....

Well things happen....some happy....some sad & some tragical. Well...lets think abt friends..."Aren't friends suppose to stick to each other in times of needs?"

Some say YES....well for others its a NO.

I read a blog of a friend of mine....quite sad to see her in that state. Her workload....Studies...Bf problems. But this time I'm not going to do anything abt it. Imagine....a friendship so close...as if we have known for ages...but then all of a sudden she acts she doesn't know me at all.

Well if I did something wrong "YOU COULD AT LEAST TOLD ME!!!"

Dun worry, I'm not mad at you....just curious. What actually happen....you just flicked me away like a used toothpick. Where's the friendship? Did I do something soooo wrong that you had to keep a great distance from me?

Well...as a friend I must understand ur situation, right?....Standard Procedures. Well...now I know how much you treasure my friendship....so might as well i keep my distance from you too. Anyway....was nice knowing you. You make me realize how much friendship is worth....

Comments

Popular Posts