Little one


Little angel of mine....forgive me for all the sins I've done. For I have never meant to hurt u....But my hatred towards him is unbearable. I had promised you that I would always be there for u....bringing the smile you always wanted so much but why must he come into the picture. Do you really love him so much...Little angel of mine...dun fear changes...embrace them coz thru changes u will meet destiny. Destiny will guide you thru ur broken path...dun look back....for everysteps u take forward is every step I bring myself further. But that doesn't mean I'm not there. Have faith in me....I told my soulmate abt a secret.
" If you ever needed me....close your eyes & take a deep breath....Call out my name in your heart for I will heed in your times of need. Have faith in me."
Ur wings are broken like mine...dun pretend little one. Dun fear....Like i had promised.....My wings will surround you and provide you the warmth touch u've been needing so much even though I had to sacrifice my hatred...

Comments

Popular Posts