How time flies...

I am very lucky to been saying out the words now....for the month of Ramadan lots of things had happened. Although I was in an accident i was lucky only to hit the back of a car which cost me $4k worth of repair.
On that fatefully day too....My fate was nearly sealed under a malaysian Trailer...I was on my way to meet a "girlfriend" in Woodlands to help me check out the chalets....maybe i was tired...I managed to hit the brakes just in time...so near that half my car was already under the trailer...I really thank god for giving me the chance to redeem myself again...If i had not hit the brakes...my car would be a convertible car by now.....and that would also leave me with half my body missing...leaving only the lower parts as my remains....hehe.
Anyway...Hari Raya is nearing....I can already hear the Takbir...

Comments

Popular Posts