Hi there...



Hi there,
to those who knows me thanks for reading and for those who are new welcome to my life.
Why the name Broken Wings???
How I wish to feel the wind blowing against my face...and to open my eyes to see a never-ending stretch of blue sea.
Oh how i wish to be free of all the problems in life and roam the world in search of happiness.
Am I unhappy?? NO!
Am I happy?? NO!
What am I feeling...That i never know.
But one thing for sure is to experience that one moment...that split second to see her smile, to see them smile and to see people around me smile....That is something I would sacrifice for.
Am I crazy??
Maybe I am...I'm confused.
Happiness...hmmm.
What is that? Smiles...laughter...tears...Somebody please...i wan to feel love.
I wan to feel that special love in life which can make me fly...free me of all my darkness moments.
Well...close your eyes....relax...............Now open your eyes....
WELCOME BACK TO REALITY!!!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts