Wings of hope...



My friend...dun be afraid to come to me.
Dun be fool by my appearance.
My heart bleeds for you...
When life ends...be brave to accept death.
Let death comes gracefully...
What makes Death beautiful are the moments you shared in life.
The smiles...the tears and the laughters.
You had shared the most beautiful moments in life...
And you have to learn to gracefully let it go.


I know its painful...
but then no one ever promised you immortality.
See these broken wings of mine...bleeding,
how much pain I had seen in this wicked world.
I offer you my wings...
I may not be able to fly you to the clear blue sky
But I promise you,
My wings will shield you from the sharp debris of life,
My soft and warm feathers will give you warm ...
Come under my wings my friend....my wings of hope.




Comments

Popular Posts