One day we will fly


Lately...I felt a warm sensation...yes its happening again. (No...not that feeling)
What I mean is the feeling of falling in love. I can't explain this feeling thats in me...Its so beautiful. It makes you feel so light...as though you could fly. You are so excited...to hear that beautiful voice on the other line every time you pick up your phone. To wake up to see those beautiful eyes gazing into yours...her smooth & gentle hands run down your face...waking up every single cells in your body.
But then...reality struck me hard in the face.

Fear
, Pain & Tears!!!
No!!!no.... Every night, tossing around trying not to close my eyes for the fear of realizing its was just a dream.
Please god...I begged you. Just this once, if its a dream please let me drift in my dreams forever...Never in my life I felt so complete...so loved. My wings could be broken but this angel of mine held my hand and pulled me up. As I got up the angel whispered into my ears..."Dun be afraid "Broken Wings", for I will always hold your hand to accompany you thru' out your unknown journey...This I promise you. For once I felt secured. As we walked, making small & fragile steps towards the sunset, I turned around and gazed at her...Deep in me I kept telling myself that this time whatever life has in store for me
...I know for sure I'm never alone. I might not be able to fly but I dun mind taking a few steps at a time knowing that she's always there with me thru out my journey...One day we will fly.

Comments

Popular Posts