Why do I feel this way??

Lately I proved my beloved angel that she was wrong about something. She said that Nothing in this world could make her happy but then I proved her wrong...I proved to her sincerity and faith could bring that special smile in her which I longed to see.
Her teary eyes & her beautiful smile...it was an amazing feeling. I made her smile...a smile i longed to see. As i sat in the back drop....i saw her laughing....jumping with joy with those around her...they were so sincere. I could feel their sincerity. I never felt so satisfied in life....tears sailed down my face...Well its time to say
goodbye. I have done my part now...I am leaving you with painful and also beautiful memories which u must cherish thru'out ur life. My chapter with you is over....I need to move on. But you will always remain somewhere special in my heart....somewhere i know you will always be.

For those reading these...I thank you all for making everything happen. You know who you are....Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts